ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (5-6, 3-4) @ FAU (5-6, 3-4) (Stadium), 6PM, Saturday, November 27, 2021

Gonna watch one more offensive series and if we don't score I'm off for the night. Would rather watch Netflix.

There's just nothing entertaining about this team. OL can't block. We are working with our 3rd and 4th string QB's. We are playing for nothing. Etc.

I will say these guys do not quit. Would have been easy to do so quite a few times this year. Strong senior leadership.

Reactions: TRUEBLUE73
Jordan Ferguson 71 yard fumble return for a TD! Looks like the Raiders are going bowling

From what the stream crew said, MTSU is now likely going to the Bahamas Bowl? Yikes. Though many compliments to the team today, they played so well with a lot not going there way.

I tapped out of this game at halftime. I kinda kept my eye on on the late 3rd and then we were back in it. What a crazy game. Our D really has the ability to play stellar at times. However, FAU's OC has to be getting fired. Sheesh.

Win #100, bowl in the Bahamas. Great way to retire!

and is willie Taggart a horrible coach or what? Really hasn’t won anywhere he’s been. He has like one decent season at each place he’s been at and parlays that to a new job. smart on his part, but he sucks

ODU destroyed Charlotte today. It's crazy that we had multiple chances to beat ODU and couldn't get it done. Same with the Charlotte game. No reason we weren't an 8 win team this year other than our OL. lol

I still can't get over UNT beating the absolute dog crap out of UTSA. I like WKU's chances next week. Marshall played them worse than we did. LOL. Good ole Marshall. I'm gonna miss them.

May not be a guaranteed as looks like a couple extra teams eligible.

EDIT: CUSA has 7 (or 8, dependent on ESPN's choice) guaranteed bowl bids and we have 8 bowl eligible teams. The MAC only has 6 guaranteed and they have 8 eligible teams. MWC also has 6 tie ins and 7 eligible teams this year. Sun Belt has 5 spots and 4 eligible teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: crclarke55
6-6 (.500) with a bowl.

in true MT fashion. Mission Accomplished.

9aR8.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT