ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (3-7, 2-4)vs ODU (1-9, 0-6), 3:30PM, Saturday, November 23, 2019

TD Marshall!

This is the first game Mobley has played in a while

Nice to see odu stopped on their opening drive... maybe the Raiders can win this one

O'Hara injures his hand on a run. Cunningham comes in and hits Pierce for a TD! 21-7

Three straight plays - pass to Marshall, run by Anderson, and run by West for a TD! 28-10

Rick Stockstill bio:

The king of meaningless wins in November.

Hate to be negative. I really do. But I blame Massaro for constantly bringing up that stupid overall conference winning %

Nobody cares about overall % if you never win any championships

Reactions: RaiderDawg78
Randall Johnson in the game at QB with 1:30 left in the game
I know there are so many games a player can play in and still red shirt, but I thought that cut off had come and gone. I believe this was Johnson's first action, so did we just burn his red shirt? I assumed he was sitting this year out to try and pick up the system. If that was a possibility, why put him in and use up a year of eligibility in a meaningless situation?

I know there are so many games a player can play in and still red shirt, but I thought that cut off had come and gone. I believe this was Johnson's first action, so did we just burn his red shirt? I assumed he was sitting this year out to try and pick up the system. If that was a possibility, why put him in and use up a year of eligibility in a meaningless situation?

its 4 games throughout the year, total. doesn't matter when the games are played. he can still redshirt

In a post-game interview, Stock said that he wanted to get Johnson on the field for a few games this year and still redshirt him

The announced crowd was 9,806. I can only imagine a fraction of that were actually there. There were basketball games with higher attendance than this yesterday...

The announced crowd was 9,806. I can only imagine a fraction of that were actually there. There were basketball games with higher attendance than this yesterday...
I sit in 1H. I counted from the middle of the blue seats to my left and came up with 782. I just doubled that and added 10% for alcohol consumption to arrive at 1721 total for the home side. If you count the band and boxes we might of had 3500. Pitiful.

Reactions: Hop45
I sit in 1H. I counted from the middle of the blue seats to my left and came up with 782. I just doubled that and added 10% for alcohol consumption to arrive at 1721 total for the home side. If you count the band and boxes we might of had 3500. Pitiful.
But this is just an anomaly don't you know! Not like this has been happening for years now and is finally so bad that our crowds look like Eastern Michigan...

You could have 4-5 star athletes here and this coaching staff would F it up. Guaranteed. We gotta fix the coaching first and then get the players. Getting good players in here won't cure it without major changes.

Look how they coached Dobson this year. One of the fastest dudes on the field and they couldn't design a package for him to save their lives. With him, Chissolm, Marshall and Lee, I would tear defenses up all day. No consistency in their coaching at all. Our OC stands on the freaking sideline. How the hell can you call a game on the sideline when you can't see the defensive formations and pre-snap movement? Why don't they give the QB checkdown options like Buster did Logan? It's utter bafoonery. How can the line block when the guys calling the plays can't see where the pressure is coming from? It's the worst coaching I've seen in a long time.

Is Silvoy a next level WR coach? Hell no.

Is Mallory and the other OL turd next level line coaches? Hell no.

Is Brock, West, and others good enough to get it done? No.

Is our S&C coach getting it done with 29 injuries to our starters? No.

Until we solve those problems, it won't matter who we recruit. It's a sh!tshow now.

Agree...the size of our offensive line is embarrassing.

ADVERTISEMENT