ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (3-2; 0-1) @ UAB (2-2; 0-1), (Stadium), 2:30PM, Saturday, October 8, 2022

Number of you may already know this, but according to Stadium tv info guide, their network is also available on the free app TUBI tv. Many new smart screens already have this app downloaded. Hopefully the game will be on live coverage thru TUBI this afternoon, if so I will update our post this afternoon for those interested

Yep, unfortunately I was there too. Had some very colorful language for Nix as he came off the field at halftime. Thought he was going to come up in the stands and whup me good. Not proud of that moment, and I’ve asked for forgiveness. That KY a beer must give you more courage than the Blue Brew we drink.
You weren’t the only one. Stock had a few choice words for Nix and Ellis. 😂😂

Number of you may already know this, but according to Stadium tv info guide, their network is also available on the free app TUBI tv. Many new smart screens already have this app downloaded. Hopefully the game will be on live coverage thru TUBI this afternoon, if so I will update our post this afternoon for those interested
Yes, UAB vs MT is on your TUBI network app! Just tune to their sports option

This kind of 'road kill' act by MT and CRS is exactly why I never follow this team on the road, now.

MT is the 'homecoming opponent' UAB thought they were.

These games are getting frustrating to watch, as strong as our D line is the scheme itself is outdated. Maybe it's lack of coaching but im watching the LB's shoot the wrong gaps this whole game.

Reactions: TRUEBLUE73
I’m pretty sure we haven’t covered a receiver once yet today. Everyone has been wide open by at least seven yards.

UABs only obstacles are air and gravity.

Hey everyone! We fans need to do better or this will be a blowout!
I hate this take so much, lol. As fan we're stockholders, I'm sure all of us would love to give what we're able to $$$ wise but there has to be some ROI. Not an indictment on the players but more so on the staff. Super grateful for DeLeon but you can only shine a turd so much....

Rick and the suck ass government workers who have enabled this “performance” deserve the blowout. Unfortunately, they're nothing but parasites and really don't care.
As a government employee getting sick of your drivel. UAB are government employees too. And we see how that’s going. Their sector status is irrelevant and actually offers them an excuse. They just suck no matter what sector they work for.

ADVERTISEMENT