ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (2-6) @ Troy (4-3) (ESPN3), 2:30PM, Saturday, November 21, 2020

Given the way this team has played second half all season will anyone be surprised if it's a 38-17 final or something like that?

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Troy can do no damage in the third quarter

MT still leads 17-10 after three

Waiting for the Blue Raider collapse

Last edited:
Always feels good beating Troy.

Trophy didn't spend much time down there. Back to the Boro it comes.

Reactions: Hop45
Always feels good beating Troy.

Trophy didn't spend much time down there. Back to the Boro it comes.

MT just did it for the second time under Stockstill. I would have been okay with a loss. Hats off to the players they have played hard enough deep into this horrible season so they deserve a win. CRS still needs to go.

Reactions: Hop45 and dukewayne
What I really love is that this team beat us 47-14 at our house and we go down there and hold them to 17 points and we hold the ball for over 37 minutes.and commit no turnovers. Good playcalling and execution. Always feels good to beat Troy. I think it's the cleanest game we've payed all season.

BREAKING NEWS:

Hell has frozen over

I don’t know who is the devil or Faust in this story, but Stock winning this game and with Mediocre Massaro as AD, I don’t see how this contract from Hell doesn’t get extended and the school/fan base get screwed.

Reactions: Hop45
I don’t know who is the devil or Faust in this story, but Stock winning this game and with Mediocre Massaro as AD, I don’t see how this contract from Hell doesn’t get extended and the school/fan base get screwed.
[/Q
Feel a little bad for troy fans, their team just lost to a team they stomped just two months ago by 33 points. troy message board game thread:

Wasn't Troy missing like 11 players, The HC, the AHC and DL coach?

Reactions: TRUEBLUE73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT