ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (1-5, 1-3) @ Rice (0-0) (ESPN3), 2:30PM, Saturday, October 24, 2020

How in the hell on 4th and a mile does a guy run a post with only one defender deep and 40 seconds left?

Freaking FIRE this WHOLE F'N STAFF

• Haha
Reactions: FranklinRaider315
Also, remember my point earlier when Rick didn't take the penalty and let Rice kick a FG at the beginning to go up 3-0. There are so many reasons why this game shouldn't have even had to go to OT.

Even if we win (which we probably won't) this staff shouldn't even be allowed to return to M'boro. Fire them now.

Proud of them for fighting. Wish our coaches weren't idiots because this game should be over, but these kids have guts.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
Won a game we had no business winning late because of the incompetence of this staff.

Won because the Rice FG did something I've never seen before. Hit the goalposts four times in the same kick. Unreal.

What happened at the end of regulation is an abomination. And demonstrates the ineptitude of the staff. Winning the game doesn't make me feel any better about this program.

Last edited:
For everything that’s out there...I do love the way the team fights. They want to win.

Agreed. Stock mentioned this himself after the game. At least one thing I can agree with him on.

I really love watching Asher play. I believe the team rallies around his toughness and grit. If we actually had something to play for and were having a good season that last drive when they had less than 40 secs to get down for a chance at a FG would have been the stuff of legends. Still pretty epic but would mean more if we were in better shape overall in the standings.

That said, the team’s fight in them is the only thing keeping me coming to the TV to watch and I am very happy for those young men. They at least leave it all on the field and you can’t say anything but positive things about that.

Agreed. Stock mentioned this himself after the game. At least one thing I can agree with him on.

I really love watching Asher play. I believe the team rallies around his toughness and grit. If we actually had something to play for and were having a good season that last drive when they had less than 40 secs to get down for a chance at a FG would have been the stuff of legends. Still pretty epic but would mean more if we were in better shape overall in the standings.

That said, the team’s fight in them is the only thing keeping me coming to the TV to watch and I am very happy for those young men. They at least leave it all on the field and you can’t say anything but positive things about that.

The reality is that we could easily be 5-2 right now. We do have talent and grit. The coaching, strategy and game management is horendous. If not for that, we'd be doing a lot better.

Guts, guts, guts. For a 1-5 team to fight like that, you have to be proud of the players. Wish our coaches did their jobs better, but really proud of this team today. Also won me a lot of $$$

whats your gambling site? Give me a hint if you don’t want to post it.

I‘m ready for the day I can gamble from an app on my phone.

Reactions: C-Bow

There's a lot of fight in the team. And Asher's play at QB gives this team a fighting chance in some games.

Yet, at times yesterday, it felt like two teams trying NOT to win. Turnovers, penalties, late scores, big plays after coverage breakdowns, etc.

There are flashes of talent on the team that show how good this team CAN be, but overall, this team is not living up to potential.

On offense, a real OL coach would solve this 75% of the issue. An OC up in the box would fix the other 25%.

On defense, a real DL coach would help tremendously but I'm afraid we need a new DC. Shafer isnt getting it done anymore. Giving up a 4th and 24 is horrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT