ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (0-3, 0-1) vs WKU (0-2, 0-0) (ESPN3)/Homecoming, Saturday 4PM, October 3, 2020

Sorry @$$ team and sorry @$$ coaches.

Worst team I've seen in the history of D1 MT Football.

And there will be no changes.

Dear Chris "The Clown" Massaro....

How does it feel to be presiding over the worst MBB and Men's football teams in the history of MT's Division 1 existence and doing nothing about it? Incompetence, no accountability, a joke of an athletic dept. You are all pathetic and should be ashamed to collect your paychecks.

Rick burning that timeout while MT was driving late in the game... Such a classic Stockstill maneuver. Guess it didn’t matter in the end, but seriously, WTF...

Reactions: blueraiderJT
20-17. Same score as that 2007 home game abomination vs. WKU if memory serves.

yep

2007 L 17-20 H
2008 W 21-10 A
2009 W 62-24 H
2010 W 27-26 A
2011 L 33-36 (2OT) H
2012 W 34-29 A

2014 W 50-47 (OT) H
2015 L 58-28 A
2016 L 44-43 (OT) H
2017 L 41-38 (OT) A

2018 W 29-10 H
2019 L 31-26 A
2020 L 17-20 H

Last edited:
Those were 2 of the worst college football teams I’ve seen in some time on the field today. I mean bad......

Just curious. I went today and thought the play clock expired before the 53 yard kick that ultimately was the difference in the game. The coaching staff was upset along with the players. Is this not reviewable? Was there any comment on tv or radio? I saw Stock questioning the official but no review came. I guess that the play clock we see may not be official, but it sure looked like it hit zero.

The current track is not sustainable. Either this team will turn around some of the issues or there WILL be changes.

At this point, what does it matter? We cannot achieve a single goal this season, unless going to a bowl game with 1 or 2 wins is something we are striving for.

There needs to be changes now. There should have been changes long ago. This administration and staff are so unbelievably tone deaf it's sickening. At this point, I think they are just being stubborn. They KNOW it's time for new blood, but for some reason just refuse to make it happen. Like a stubborn 2 year old.

Reactions: rcodeman and MTTim
If the changes are not Stock, it won’t matter.

Let’s be real, Stock will fire TF and Shafer to save his own skin.
Here’s my guess: in the short term, if things don’t turn around, Franklin will be first on the list. The offense has been bad.

If that doesn’t fix anything, and this team is staring down a two or fewer win season, something bigger would likely happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT