ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (0-3, 0-1) vs WKU (0-2, 0-0) (ESPN3)/Homecoming, Saturday 4PM, October 3, 2020

I do too. That f-whatever was so stupid and arbitrary to try to make I-AA programs appear more important or something.
I would wager any of the top 10 FCS teams could beat MTSU, so lets not act FBS is some holy land of football talent.

I would wager any of the top 10 FCS teams could beat MTSU, so lets not act FBS is some holy land of football talent.

Well yeah. Who’s fault is that. It most certainly should not be that way. We pour millions more dollars into our athletics than virtually every other I-AA and have 22 more scholarship athletes on the team. So it shouldn’t be that way and frankly MT should beat every other I-AA team 99 times out of 100. Sadly that would not be the case and illustrates just how mismanaged and poorly run this program is. And also illustrates the culture because you can bet your ass our AD and head coach don’t believe that or think that way. And that’s exactly why we haven’t had a championship in nearly three decades.

Can you imagine what ND State would do to us?

To the point, Stock lacks the testicular fortitude to take phone calls. Pathetic. You make the cash, be a man an take the call from Wiley from Columbus or Raiderdawg from Atlanta.

I was hearing earlier in the week that people were unable to buy just one ticket. Anyone still having that problem?

excerpt:

...The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers will be looking for their first win of the year after a 30-24 loss to Liberty last time out. Tyrell Pigrome leads the Hilltoppers at QB, throwing for 322 yards and 4 TDs on 57.3% passing while also leading the Hilltoppers in rushing with 130 rushing yards and a pair of touchdowns. Mitchell Tinsley leads WKU as the lone 100+-yard receiver, with 107 receiving yards and a pair of touchdowns while Jahcour Pearson has 98 receiving yards and 9 catches. Defensively, Antwon Kincade has a team-high 19 total tackles with 11 assisted tackles while DeAngelo Malone has a team-high11 solo tackles this season.

The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders will be out to snap an 0-3 start to the season after a 37-35 loss to UTSA in their last game. Asher O’Hara has thrown for 527 yards, 3 touchdowns and 5 interceptions on 66.7% passing while also leading the Blue Raiders in rushing with 124 rushing yards and a score. Jayy McDonald has 100 rushing yards and Chaton Mobley has 82 rushing yards and a pair of rushing TDs for the Blue Raiders as well. Jarrin Pierce far and away leads MTSU’s receiving group with 22 catches for 221 yards while DJ England-Chisholm, Yusuf Ali and Jaylin Lane each have a receiving score this season. Defensively, Reed Blankenship leads Middle Tennessee with 22 total tackles while Gregory Grate Jr. has a team-high 15 solo tackles as part of his 21 total tackles this season.

Western Kentucky is 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games overall and 8-2 ATS in their last 10 conference games while the under is 11-4 in their last 15 road games. Middle Tennessee is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games against a team with a losing record and 10-4 ATS in their last 14 conference games while the over is 5-1 in their last 6 games following a loss.

It’s odd to see an 0-2 team favored on the road, but when the other team is 0-3 and has looked as bad as Middle Tennessee has, it begins to make sense. The Blue Raiders haven’t been able to figure it out, which is a bit shocking considering how high the ceiling looked for O’Hara at times. I’m not reading too much into Middle Tennessee battling UTSA as the Roadrunners are 3-0 because of a soft schedule up to this point. Western Kentucky’s been the more battle tested of the two sides and with the way Pigrome has been throwing the ball well.....

excerpt:
Western Kentucky is 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games overall and 8-2 ATS in their last 10 conference games while the under is 11-4 in their last 15 road games. Middle Tennessee is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games against a team with a losing record and 10-4 ATS in their last 14 conference games while the over is 5-1 in their last 6 games following a loss.
This is the pillow fight of the week.... since stuckstill tends to win conference home games, a win here shouldn't be a surprise

Speaking of terrible teams, Will Muschamp may not make it through the year at South Carolina

He does have a >$15 million buyout though. What is it with these idiot ADs from South Carolina and their absurd HC buyouts?

I don't think I've seen a worse MT football team in all my time following this program. Almost 20 years.....

worst team I've ever seen.

And there will be no changes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT