ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Mid Season Review

Though I agree that the regular season ends the way you think it will, in response to your question:

"Are you in the camp that wants the Blue Raiders to get to six wins, or are you in the camp that says, let's blow the whole thing up?"

Count me in the latter camp. I want Stockstill to be gone at the end of the season.

FarFavoriteConey-max-1mb.gif

As a review, the season so far has highlighted the shortcomings of our staff,

They started Hockman at QB when Cunningham was the better player. You could also argue that he should have been starting in previous seasons.

The O-line and D-line continued their tradition of being outplayed while being coached by the same old faces at that position. Accountability is obviously not on any of the motivational posters.

CRS loses 3 games to teams that didn't exist when he became head coach. Hugh Freeze, once again, engaged in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

As for the remainder of the season: Massaro's not going to do anything so I guess I'd prefer the players get a trip to Hawaii, the Bahamas, Haiti, Guam, or whatever unreachable destination we get chosen to play in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT