ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Memphis home and home

Maybe we can go 1-1 this time around. By 2027, we should have better coaching, assuming CRS is on a beach enjoying a long overdue retirement, and a better talent level than we've seen in the last half dozen years.

Good series, and a 1 for 1 as well.

I'm loyal to Middle (just not the football coach), but am currently working on a second BA at UofM. Depending on who's on the sidelines, I plan on being there. Memphis is a fantastic place for a weekend.

Hopefully Stockstill doesnt turn this into a losing series like he did with Vanderbilt.

Because memphis state is not in conference, stuckstill will not win the series. Probably won't win a game.

Which really pisses me off. I get his approach after going 0-4 out of conference "all our goals are still attainable" I don't agree with it at all.

Want to grow, beat Mephis, Vandy, UT, etc. No one is gonna care if we lose a game to UTEP instead.

Last edited:
I want to be optimistic, and this was a great get by Massaro. But what if Stockstill is still here in 2027?

I want to be optimistic, and this was a great get by Massaro. But what if Stockstill is still here in 2027?
Scheduling Memphis for a home & home is a smart move by Massaro. Kudos to him, Lee, & Memphis for getting it done.

Stockstill would be 69 at the start of the 2027 season (and 70 by the end of the season). I can't imagine Stockstill is going to pull a Saban / Bryant / Paterno & coach well into his 70s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT