ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal lunacy in academia

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
By definition, liberalism is a political or social philosophy advocating the freedom of the individual, parliamentary systems of government, nonviolent modification of political, social, or economic institutions to assure unrestricted development in all spheres of human endeavor, and governmental guarantees of individual rights and civil liberties.

So why is anyone surprised that Julio Pino is still allowed to teach at Kent State? The university's administration and students are just being good liberals by advocating his freedom of speech and protecting his unrestricted behavior, individual rights, and civil liberties.

If this isn't liberal lunacy in academia, then I don't know what is.

When Your College Prof is an ISIS Terrorist

I had some college professors who were sympathetic to Islamic terrorists, but not any who were actual Islamic terrorists (as far as I know). Now, students at a Midwestern university have learned that their professor is an ISIS terrorist, and that the FBI let him continue teaching them for a year and a half.

Yet another reason why college could be hazardous to your health and why you should be suspicious of profs who shout “Death to Israel!”: Julio Pino a/k/a Assad Jibril Pino, ISIS terrorist.

The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security are investigating Julio Pino, a Kent State associate history professor, for alleged involvement with the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL. A joint terrorism task force has been investigating Pino for the last year and a half, said an FBI special agent who did not wish to be named for safety reasons. “There is no direct threat to the university,” the agent said.

Riiight. Your professor is working for a mass-murdering organization that beheads and burns people alive and vows to destroy America, but he’s absolutely “no direct threat” to his workplace and students. Did someone tell that to Syed Farook’s co-workers in San Bernardino?

The agent said they interviewed several faculty members and more than 20 of Pino’s students Tuesday about his alleged involvement. He is also being investigated for allegedly recruiting students to join ISIS.

Kent State is fully cooperating with the FBI,” said University Spokesman Eric Mansfield. “As this is an ongoing investigation, we will have no further comment.” Mansfield said he could not comment on whether or not Pino would continue to teach at the university.

Yes, let’s keep this guy at the university so he can recruit more ISIS terrorists and maybe kill some infidels. Yeah, that’s the ticket. Don’t violate his civil rights!

“The FBI has assured Kent State that there is no threat to campus,” Mansfield said.

Again, total BS if this guy’s still on the campus.

Pino is teaching two classes this semester: History of Cuba and Central America and a senior seminar in history.

Let me guess: he is totally mancrushing on the Castro Bros. He’s Cuban and a former Fulbright Scholar. So, he’s not stupid. Just evil.

By the way, here are a few fun facts about Pino you won’t read anywhere else: he converted to Islam in June 2000 and, in the Islamic community, goes by the name Assad Jibril Pino. He called a Cuban dish made of pork, “Islamophobic.” Yes, apparently, inanimate objects can now be “Islamophobic,” according to Pino. alhamdulilah [praise allah].

Our friend, Fred Taub of Boycott Watch was an eyewitness to some of the ISIS prof’s behavior. Fred said that Pino repeatedly disrupted a pro-Israel event on the Kent State Campus featuring the Ishmael Khaldi, former Deputy Consul General at the Israel Consulate in San Francisco, who is an Arab Muslim.

Says Fred:

This guy has also disturbed pro-Israel events and speakers at Kent State, making loud BDS (Boycott, Divest from, and Sanction Israel movement) and “Apartheid” comments against Israel. I was at Kent State at the event at which Ishmael Khaldi was speaking, and he [Pino] loudly interrupted.

Pino also shouted, “Death to Israel!” at the event. His behavior was so outrageous that even Kent State’s liberal then-president Lester Lefton put out a statement denouncing his behavior as “deplorable . . ., reprehensible, and an embarrassment.” What if he’d chosen to strap a bomb on and press the button? Then everyone in that room would have been dead. We’re lucky he didn’t do that.

Read more about that event.

Moreover, he has a history of praising the Islamic terrorism for which he now recruits:

In April 2002, Pino wrote a guest column in the campus newspaper in which he praised Ayat al-Akhras, a teenage Palestinian suicide bomber who had murdered Rachel Levy, 17, and security guard Haim Smadar, 55, at a supermarket in Jerusalem’s Kiryat Hayovel neighborhood the previous month. The column was titled “Singing out Prayer for a Youth Martyr,” and in it, Pino wrote that Akhras “died a martyr’s death… in occupied Jerusalem, Palestine.”

Pino says he is inspired by Iran’s late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the man who directed the takeover of the U.S Embassy in Tehran and the holding of many Americans hostage for 444 days.

In a letter to pro-Israel university professors, Pino threatened them with violence, calling them “collaborators,” and promising them “jihad until victory.”

Dear academic friends of Israel:

I hold you directly responsible for the murder of over 1,400 Palestinian children, women and elderly civilians over the past month. This is not symbolic or even legally justified homicide on your part but actual, cold-blooded, calculated killing, for which you are culpable. . . . You have chosen to openly work for and brag about academic collaboration with a regime that is the spiritual heir to Nazism. I could call you another Martin Heidegger, but that would be an insult—to Heidegger. . . .

Lest you think this is a personal attack I swear it applies equally to all who engage in collaboration with fascism, and we both know the fate of collaborators. In the same manner, only with more zeal, than you have sworn to the Jewish State I pledge to you, and every friend and stooge of Zionism,

Hasta la victoria siempre!

Jihad until victory!

Dr. Julio Pino

That’s an open death threat. And it was penned and sent in August 2014. And yet the FBI says this guy isn’t a threat? Are you kidding? If he were a Christian or Jew and sent this to Muslims, I guarantee you he’d be behind bars right now, regardless of the recruitment of students to terrorism. But, as we know, there is a tip-toeing double standard for how we treat these guys who are down with the jihad.

By the way, for the record, Pino isn’t the first Islamic terrorist college professor. As I noted many times over the years on this site, Islamic terrorist Sami Al-Arian was the worldwide founder and chief of Islamic Jihad and a professor of computer science at the University of South Florida (USF) at the same time that he ran the group’s operations and terrorist attacks in Israel, including a bus-bombing that murdered American college student, Alisa Flatow. Al-Arian also used his university perch to raise funds for Islamic Jihad and its terrorist operations, as well as approve the group’s planned merger with HAMAS.

And even though USF removed him from teaching and banned him from setting foot on campus–because the university deemed him a danger and security threat to students, he was welcomed by the University of Michigan to speak at its Divestment (from Israel) Conference. (As an attorney hired by some concerned students, we tried to prevent him from appearing.) Al-Arian was later convicted of terrorism and was finally deported.

But that was back in the days. Let’s see if anything really serious happens to this guy, Pino. Don’t hold your breath.

It’s simply asinine that the FBI and the university would let this guy continue teaching and ISIS-recruiting for 1.5 years. I understand the need to furtively build a case against him.

But, as I noted above, what if, one day, he decided to put on a bomb vest and blow up his students?

Exit Question: since we know that Kent State has a long history of left-wing students who hate America and resort to violence to express that hatred, how many students do you think Pino successfully recruited for ISIS without FBI knowledge or before the FBI chose to publicize this investigation?

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/8111...rrorist-exclusive-details-eyewitness-account/

Last edited:
For one thing, he hasn't been convicted. A person can be accused of anything. If he gets convicted and they still want to keep him, let me know.

Man, you guys really crack me up. For one thing, I would bet that several of those people that ignored him are Conservatives, yes, even at Berkeley there are Conservatives. Many of my friends at MT were conservatives and the most they would say to this guy is "Nice flag buddy" or perhaps "Go home asshole" because they have enough sense to realize that he just wants attention. Israel has been a hot button topic since 1947. It doesn't surprise me that he got a response about waving their flag. Not everyone thinks Israel is so innocent, outside of the Christian community and even within it, many realize that they do some things that they shouldn't be doing, even given their situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT