ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Raiders @ Arkansas, Tuesday, 7pm

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
GAME INFORMATION

Matchup: Middle Tennessee (1-1) at Arkansas (3-0)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013
Time: 7:00 p.m. CT
Arena: Bud Walton Arena (19,200)

SERIES INFORMATION
Overall: UA leads series, 3-0
Under Rick Insell: UA leads series, 2-0
In Fayetteville: UA leads series, 2-0
Last Meeting: UA 59, MT 53 - Dec. 3, 2011 - Murfreesboro, Tenn.
Last Meeting in Fayetteville: UA 77, MT 50 - Nov. 21, 2010

MEDIA INFORMATION
Radio: WMOT (89.5 FM) / WGNS 1450 AM/100.5 FM/101.9 FM
Play-by-Play: Dick Palmer

Live Video (RazorVision)

Live Audio

Live Stats

Middle Tennessee visits unbeaten Arkansas on Tuesd

The women did a good job of getting back in the game after being down by 10 with about 2 minutes left.

was unable to listen to anything after the half except the post game interview with CRI, this team has a lot of work to do.

I am afraid we all gave this team a little more credit than they deserved after the UT game. I was expecting UT to be a one-sided game and when we almost won I began thinking maybe we were better than expected. Now, I think the UT game may have given us some false hope. Outside shooting is horrendous and I am not sure anyone on the bench can help solve that situation. The UK game will give us a better idea but I fear we have some real growing pains with this team. Just surprised we have not recruited better 3-point shooters.

Originally posted by blueboro007:
I am afraid we all gave this team a little more credit than they deserved after the UT game. I was expecting UT to be a one-sided game and when we almost won I began thinking maybe we were better than expected. Now, I think the UT game may have given us some false hope. Outside shooting is horrendous and I am not sure anyone on the bench can help solve that situation. The UK game will give us a better idea but I fear we have some real growing pains with this team. Just surprised we have not recruited better 3-point shooters.
this...

also, the number of turnovers shocked me...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT