ADVERTISEMENT

KingaLing

sWiley

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2012
Heard anything about the team or scrimmages? Anything you can share?

Do you think Nick would prefer the MAC or a newly formed CUSA for hoops?

Heard anything about the team or scrimmages? Anything you can share?

Do you think Nick would prefer the MAC or a newly formed CUSA for hoops?
I heard about the Austin Peay scrimmage from a coach on the Govs side that I also know- he had some good things to say about the MT players for what it's worth.. nothing specific I can share here- I'm personally still in a wait and see mode but I know CNM feels really good about the group actually being able to spend a lot of time together vs last year- hopefully we see a return on that investment and that it actually translates to results..

Last I talked with CNM about conference realignment was when only the first 6 teams were potentially leaving and he thought at that time that it might not be the worse thing to happen, especially from a revenue sharing/travel perspective- but obviously a lot has changed since that time.. CNM and his staff have traditionally recruited the Ohio area well while here at Avl and I know he has some good contacts in that state as well as in Illinois so if the move is to the MAC they should be ok if they need to attract regional recruits- but no idea if he has thoughts on staying in CUSA or preference to jump to MAC- if I did know I would not post it here though..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT