ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Ivory out remainder of season

I agree he may need to hang them up. Also, if I'm not mistaken two of his three concussions have happened in practice.

I feel for the kid, but at this point, some serious self reflection is needed as to whether he should continue on or not. Tough situation for sure.

I feel for the kid, but at this point, some serious self reflection is needed as to whether he should continue on or not. Tough situation for sure.

I think we will know the answer if we have a late signee added to the class. More than likely we are scrambling to sign another PG from the JUCO ranks.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
In the middle of last year we had three promising PGs; lost 3 star freshman Richmond in the middle of the year (after he had just started showing, IMHO, his tremendous upside); lost JUCO Jones after he led us to the C-USA tourney championship game last year; and now Ivory's (who Davis was quoted as saying was the 2nd best PG in MS his HS Sr. year) future is in limbo. In college basketball it's not hard to go from an "embarrassment of riches" to nothing in a short time
It's time for Copeland to step up and let's hope already-signed Antwain Johnson (JUCO W/3 years to play) is ready to go next year. The PG from the Boro is committed but that's for the '17 class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT