ADVERTISEMENT

It's Over for Mrs. Clinton

bigbadjohn45

All American
Jul 9, 2010
It's Over for Mrs. Clinton
February 02, 2016

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I have to tell you, whether she knows it or not, it's over for Hillary Clinton. I don't know if that means she doesn't get the nomination or if she does and doesn't win the general.

This woman last night on her stage was just a sight to behold, parroting Bernie Sanders, calling herself the latest big, new "progressive," talking about the same things Bernie's talking about. Because last night in Iowa was the shock and the scare of her life. It's 2008 all over again. "This is not supposed to happen," Mrs. Clinton's saying. I don't know if you've seen this in the television coverage of Mrs. Clinton's speech last night. She did not declare victory, by the way. And they are still saying in some places it's too close to call.

How can that be?

How can it still be too close to call?

Clintons-Iowa.jpg
I mean, if it's still too close to call, it means they're playing games out there on the Democrat side. Of course you've heard about the fact that Hillary won six coin flips in a row? You know what the odds of that are? It's 1.7%. It doesn't happen. Anyway, I watched television coverage of Mrs. Clinton's acceptance last night and there's this guy that ends up being over her right shoulder as you're looking at the picture, and he's got two stickers on each cheek right below each eye, and he's making weird, odd faces. It turns out this guy has become a hero of the Internet today because people are replaying this and sending it, tweeting it, Facebooking it all over the place.

It's a comedy piece. Some guy stands there with Hillary stem-winder serious and telling everybody what she's gonna do. She's doing the Hillary screech, the voice that reminds you of your first two ex-wives. This guy's back there with these stickers on his face laughing and making faces, totally distracting everybody, and then if you notice Bill Clinton behind her. And that was... What's the word? I was gonna say "scary," but, no, it was shocking the way Bill Clinton looked last night. It's clearly not the 1990s, and there aren't a bunch of bikini-clad babes running...

Well, there might still be that. With Bill Clinton, you never know.

END TRANSCRIPT

Related Links

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT