ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Inside the Statbook: the numbers you NEED to know after week one

A lot of folks tried to wait out the weather. I was surprised how many actually stayed until kickoff. Would have been a nice crowd if not for delay. As for running game, maybe do something other than run it up the middle (safety) and that ypc number may go up.

Reactions: Shayne_Pickering
A lot of folks tried to wait out the weather. I was surprised how many actually stayed until kickoff. Would have been a nice crowd if not for delay. As for running game, maybe do something other than run it up the middle (safety) and that ypc number may go up.
I still like the offense and I think we'll see the playcalling start to get A LOT more creative when we start playing more serious winnable games, but not being able to run the ball on Tech is a MAJOR red flag to me for sure. I'm interested to see what the passing attack looks like in the WKU game because Bodie Reeder had some really good play designs and calls when he opened up the playbook on a couple plays

Reactions: ewglenn and Hop45
I still like the offense and I think we'll see the playcalling start to get A LOT more creative when we start playing more serious winnable games, but not being able to run the ball on Tech is a MAJOR red flag to me for sure. I'm interested to see what the passing attack looks like in the WKU game because Bodie Reeder had some really good play designs and calls when he opened up the playbook on a couple plays
While we should have been able to run on them I would consider their front four to be the best part of their team. It’s just week one.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT