ADVERTISEMENT

How will tickets work?

Mine were the exact same seats and an option to purchase more at the same price.

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE BELOW:

Tickets are currently on sale at GoBlueRaiders.com, with sideline reserved seats available for $24, and end zone reserved seats available for $18. All fans, regardless of age, attending the championship game will be required to purchase a ticket per C-USA policy.

The first 1,000 current MTSU students with a valid MTSU ID will receive complimentary admission at Gate 4 on the day of the game. When this allotment is exhausted, student tickets will be $5.

If you are a current Blue Raider football season ticket holder, simply log into your account online and click "Invoices" to see your seat locations reserved for purchase. Your seats will be reserved until Monday at 2:00pm.

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE BELOW:

Tickets are currently on sale at GoBlueRaiders.com, with sideline reserved seats available for $24, and end zone reserved seats available for $18. All fans, regardless of age, attending the championship game will be required to purchase a ticket per C-USA policy.

The first 1,000 current MTSU students with a valid MTSU ID will receive complimentary admission at Gate 4 on the day of the game. When this allotment is exhausted, student tickets will be $5.

If you are a current Blue Raider football season ticket holder, simply log into your account online and click "Invoices" to see your seat locations reserved for purchase. Your seats will be reserved until Monday at 2:00pm.

Thanks for this...I see the invoice. Done

Anyone know if this will definitely make us some extra $$$$?

If we can sale 20,000 tickets * $20 (ave sales price = $400,000....Now, I don't think we sell that many but that is the math.

I am just hoping the students show. If they do, I think we can get about 20K total.

Anyone know if this will definitely make us some extra $$$$?

If we can sale 20,000 tickets * $20 (ave sales price = $400,000....Now, I don't think we sell that many but that is the math.

I am just hoping the students show. If they do, I think we can get about 20K total.

Plus concessions. Not a bad way to fund Stocks inevitable raise and bonus!

Reactions: Predarat
Well, bonus yes as I believe that is written into the contract. No problem with that.

Raise? Nope. He's gotten several already - (delayed) which he will get back after this season already. I believe he will be at $1.1M next year. That's enough.

Reactions: Blueraider_Mike

I wasn’t sure if we had to split anything with the conference mates. Hope we get to keep at the gate and concessions.

Hopefully students show up for this one. 1,000 get in free, then it's only $5 for the rest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT