ADVERTISEMENT

How many different MT sporting events have you attended?

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
FB, MBB, WBB, BsB, Women's soccer, volleyball, and Softball. I hope to add men's tennis in the near future.

l have season tickets to the first four.

Last edited:
I've been to all of those too. Hoping to get to tennis soon.

Basketball, football, and tennis. I took tennis way back when and went to a match.
Have only been to football since I graduated in '02 as that's my true favorite sport.

This time next week I will have been to football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball, women’s soccer, baseball, and softball this year.

Was going to go to tennis this past weekend but then car wouldn’t start so that was fun. To add to it, Mason was there for last 30 minutes haha. I’ll definitely go to a match tho

Football. Mens BB, Womens BB, Baseball, Ice Hockey (might be club so not sure if it counts)

FB a bunch. Never missed a game when I lived in Murfreesboro, and after moving to ET, I tried to get back to a game a year at least until i soured on Stock. I've been to a couple of men's BB games as a student.

I'll have been and will be back for Football, but that's really the only thing i'd drive over from Knoxville for.

I'm not really a basketball fan, so I probably wouldn't go to one. I love baseball, but I never went to an MT game when I lived in the area, and probably wouldn't drive over for a baseball game. I don't really care about the other sports - wish them well - but just don't interest me.

Home: Football, Baseball, MBB, WBB, W soccer, softball, volleyball

Road: Football, MBB, WBB

Conference basketball tournament: 4x

Bowl game: 3x

NCAA Tournament WBB: 1x

NIT MBB: 2x

Home: Football, Baseball, MBB, WBB, W soccer, softball, volleyball

Road: Football, MBB, WBB

Conference basketball tournament: 4x

Bowl game: 3x

NCAA Tournament WBB: 1x

NIT MBB: 2x