ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL How Hugh Freeze’s New Contract Compares To Conference USA

Geez.

People are chomping at the bit for him to come to WVU should Brown be fired. Auburn the same way.

If I were him, I wouldn't go anywhere. P5 $ and in the lowest FBS conference he will be guaranteed to win a Champ every couple of years, probably be ranked 20-25 often, and win 10 games a year. With a hell of a lot less stress.

Geez.

People are chomping at the bit for him to come to WVU should Brown be fired. Auburn the same way.

If I were him, I wouldn't go anywhere. P5 $ and in the lowest FBS conference he will be guaranteed to win a Champ every couple of years, probably be ranked 20-25 often, and win 10 games a year. With a hell of a lot less stress.
100% agree. $5M and will be set at that program 10+ years easy. Go to Auburn and get $7.5M, lots of pressure and by year 3 you better be top of the conference or you are on the hotseat.

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
Shoot, at the rate things are going, and with the new expanded playoff coming, CUSA schools should give him more $ to stay at Liberty. He makes the playoffs and it's more money for the conference. I honestly don't see anyone else in the new CUSA ever having a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT