ADVERTISEMENT

Games of interest: Week 4

sWiley

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado State is a 3.5 point UNDERDOG at HOME to an FCS school..... Cal State Sacramento. Yikes.

Middle Tennessee line has moved down a bit to 25 or 25.5 depending where you book. Opened 26.5

James Madison +7 on the road this week @ Appy State. Very interested to see how this game flows, especially at the line of scrimmage. I'm still very suspect of the JMU QB and curious to see how he plays against a Top 50 opponent.

App is always fun to watch. This is a game I'll absolutely watch. Had family go there and it is an absolute gorgeous campus. Glad to see G5 vs G5 games getting noticed. I know App is "the darling" right now, but still a good thing when E$PN talks any G5 games.

Colorado State is a 3.5 point UNDERDOG at HOME to an FCS school..... Cal State Sacramento. Yikes.

Middle Tennessee line has moved down a bit to 25 or 25.5 depending where you book. Opened 26.5

James Madison +7 on the road this week @ Appy State. Very interested to see how this game flows, especially at the line of scrimmage. I'm still very suspect of the JMU QB and curious to see how he plays against a Top 50 opponent.
Asher O'Hara still at Sacramento State.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
App St. is welcoming JMU to the Sun Belt

21-3 in the 2nd Q. About to be 28-3.

Sac State up early 7-0 @ CSU.

Rice up on houston in the 3rd Q. Rice looks really good this year. 21-17

CUSA with some great wins so far this season. MT's win over Miami being the best yet.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
Guess we have become quarterback U.? I will take our Chance over any of them! Kid is a baller.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT