ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Experience at Floyd

Have y'all considered selling customized bricks on the future main pathway between Murphy center and Floyd? Might be a nice way to generate some extra revenue.

I'd buy one.

Stockstill's Reign of Error can't last forever (can it?) and when we actually get good again, i'd be happy to have me and the wife's name on one (class of '05 and '06).

Speaking of concessions, and I know this will never ever fly, but I think it's a great idea.

What about a picnic game? Kind of like nascar rules - allow folks to bring in a carry cooler with snacks or sandwiches or whatever.

I know we don't want to miss out on concession revenue, but what if you sold, say, a picnic-ticket for $20 bucks on top of the regular ticket.

I've very likely not to buy $20 bucks worth of concessions (in fact, it ain't happening), but if you told me I could pay $20 bucks and bring in a couple of cokes and a Publix Sub and a bag of chips, I'd do it every game.

I honestly think you'd come out ahead rather than trying to convince people to buy stale nachos and flat pepsi's for an arm and a leg.

Speaking of concessions, and I know this will never ever fly, but I think it's a great idea.

What about a picnic game? Kind of like nascar rules - allow folks to bring in a carry cooler with snacks or sandwiches or whatever.

I know we don't want to miss out on concession revenue, but what if you sold, say, a picnic-ticket for $20 bucks on top of the regular ticket.

I've very likely not to buy $20 bucks worth of concessions (in fact, it ain't happening), but if you told me I could pay $20 bucks and bring in a couple of cokes and a Publix Sub and a bag of chips, I'd do it every game.

I honestly think you'd come out ahead rather than trying to convince people to buy stale nachos and flat pepsi's for an arm and a leg.
I like it... Could allow everyone to bring in beer too, along lines of your picnic ticket. I don't know if this legal, just an idea.

And didn't have the stupid pegasus on it....hint hint to those in charge.

Our administration has latched on to, spent way too much money on & has refused to move away from this thing our fanbase has universally hated. Get the Pegasus out of the logo.

Our block MT is just fine with that awful thing. Talk about a happy fanbase if it disappeared from midfield or our helmets.

Our administration has latched on to, spent way too much money on & has refused to move away from this thing our fanbase has universally hated. Get the Pegasus out of the logo.

Our block MT is just fine with that awful thing. Talk about a happy fanbase if it disappeared from midfield or our helmets.
The pegasus isn't that big a deal. The MT** is.

Reactions: blueraider315
The pegasus isn't that big a deal. The MT** is.
I don't like either. Apparently we are going to have to wait for a complete change in leadership, from the Board down to the football coach, to have any change at all in either. They could throw a bone to the fans, At least remove the pegasus from the helmets and the 'xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx" from the Press Box.

It's been over 2 decades, I miss James Walker and his vision.

100% agree with this. We can work wiht the Pegasus. Not the SU.

That's also why i don't want a "MT" and then "SU" chant in the stadium. Maybe you can do "Middle" and "Tennessee"

I always remain silent during the 'xx' portion of that. If there was a change away from that instead, then maybe 'go blue' could be the last half of that chant.

I always remain silent during the 'xx' portion of that. If there was a change away from that instead, then maybe 'go blue' could be the last half of that chant.
Yup. It goes
M T S U
MTSU MTSU
Go Raiders Go

So I go
M T M T
Middle Tennessee Middle Tennesee
Go Raiders Go

Fits right in.

Didn't realize that! Will look into it.
Ya. I know Chelsea was looking into it. There was a reason why we couldn't, but we should be able to figure out what we need to do to make it happen. If it's quantity, I bet we can get that. They do custom work.

Reactions: ldeleon5
Why doesn’t MT put out Hype videos for the season? I haven’t seen one since I became a fan.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT