ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL FWIW, Rice

Marshall has like 8 games and we keep adding them. The one year we need the season canceled. Awesome.

Hey - if it helps us collect money to clean house with the coaching staff, I'm all for scheduling 20 games this year and going 0-20. We need a complete disaster and a pay day for the stars to align for major changes on this staff.

Hey - if it helps us collect money to clean house with the coaching staff, I'm all for scheduling 20 games this year and going 0-20. We need a complete disaster and a pay day for the stars to align for major changes on this staff.

Yep, if this season had not happened, this was just pushing the problem down the line another year. It may not matter, given the deep state nature of the Athletic Department and whole university administration, but this season exposes that 2019 season was not just a momentary stumble but was the fruition of poor recruiting, poor player development, poor coaching, and lack of any real facility improvements since the move to 1A/FBS over two decades ago.

Any claim that what we've seen is a result of the china virus, and last minute scheduling changes doesn't wash, even if that what the coaches and administration will cling to. This season is going to be one of the worst if not the worst on record. I'm glad that we didn't have to wait another year to see this mess.

Reactions: MT Glenn
But Space, like it's going to be any different next year. Even though the dumbest of buffoons can see that change is needed, we also know there's almost no chance it's going to happen. So, you can go ahead and expect a carbon copy of this season next year. I would rather have just went the ODU route this year.

I don't expect it to be different next season. 2021 will be year 3 of a losing streak, instead of year 2. Get the pain over with, closer to the end, when and however that will come about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT