ADVERTISEMENT

fwiw, latech beat writer's midseason power ranking for CUSA

I don't get the love for SoMiss.

Granted, we haven't set the world on fire, but USM's wins are against Austin Peay, Texas State, North Texas, and UTSA.

Then again, our wins are against Jackson State, Charlotte, and FIU.

The more I think about it, that's a competition between which turd is uglier.

Who deserves to be ahead of them? We have a losing record with two games we gave away and a blowout loss to our biggest rival.

I think we beat Marshall.

I think MT beats Marshall, too.
Wouldn't surprise me to see the Xes in blue win out remaining games.
Like SmithO said, two games were pretty much a case of MT snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. (the beatdown at WKU was an anomaly I think.)

Speaking of Marshall do we have a game time yet? Would not surprise me if its 11 but usually we know Tuesday or Wednesday the week before game week buts its Friday and I have heard nothing.

Im still crazy enough to think that we will win 4 of the next 5. Don't ask me why; I just feel that way

Last edited:
Im still crazy enough to think that we will 4 of the next 5. Don't ask me why; I just feel that way

That's the funny thing about this team. It looks like a good team. We have an explosive offense, a defense that should at least keep us in the game against the next 5 opponents. You just never know what you're going to get game to game.

You don't even know what you're going to get quarter to quarter.

I could see us running the table.

I could see us finishing 1-4 (no way we lose to North Texas).

Im still crazy enough to think that we will 4 of the next 5. Don't ask me why; I just feel that way

I hope you're right. You think we've seen the MT fan base in meltdown mode? You ain't seen nothing yet if this team loses their next two, which is highly possible.

That's the funny thing about this team. It looks like a good team. We have an explosive offense, a defense that should at least keep us in the game against the next 5 opponents. You just never know what you're going to get game to game.

You don't even know what you're going to get quarter to quarter.

I could see us running the table.

I could see us finishing 1-4 (no way we lose to North Texas).
Truer words have never been spoken

Speaking of Marshall do we have a game time yet? Would not surprise me if its 11 but usually we know Tuesday or Wednesday the week before game week buts its Friday and I have heard nothing.
Bye week in between so we should know early next week.

Reactions: Predarat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT