ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL POSITION BREAKDOWN: WIDE RECEIVERS

Yeah, you get a 6'8 kid to work out with a 6'5 and 3 6'3 wr's in there and boom, you're gonna have ball distribution all over the place. Also, you have Reggie Henderson who was a Miami commit 3 star (closer to 4 in many sites) who could light it up like Richie.

All we needed was some help for Richie James. Well, we could have like 4 or 5 who will step up.

The Mad Scientist is at work. Believe me. It's gonna be fun.

Is it determined Phillips is playing? I thought he was just giving it a try for now. I also think they were looking at other positions for him to play like TE or DE.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Sean Smith does in the fall. The guy has already had several injuries since he has been here but I heard he had a great fall camp last year before he got hurt.

I imagine that a 6-7 250lb WR/TE would give multiple teams problems.

Seems like we have an awfully high number of WR's on scholarship. I recall Stockstill complaining when he first came in 2005 that we had too many WR's on scholarship and at that time we had 17. Looks like we are right around that same number now again and might even have more. Not sure we've ever had this many WR's on scholarship. Seems we might be overloaded at the WR & RB positions in my opinion. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us somewhere else. Our defensive numbers are probably lower than ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT