ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING ***December Signing Period Thread***

Trying to continue to get a head count for who signs during the December period. Mateo Guevara, the big o-lineman, is a guy who signs Wednesday as well…

No official paperwork in as far as I know.

Kyle Lowe signs at 11:30 CT
Mateo Guevara signs at 630

Recruiting has changed dramatically with the Portal. We brought in two juco OL because of our limited success in getting freshman OL. OL continues to be our achilles Heel. We still seem to struggle at bringing in tackles. Hopefully we found one in this class. Small class. Why?

Recruiting has changed dramatically with the Portal. We brought in two juco OL because of our limited success in getting freshman OL. OL continues to be our achilles Heel. We still seem to struggle at bringing in tackles. Hopefully we found one in this class. Small class. Why?
Rick said it would be a small class because they are balancing the scholarship allotments.

^^^ offers from:
ECU
Liberty
Louisiana Tech
UL Monroe
South Alabama
Southern Miss
Texas State
Troy
Washington State

Stocks on record saying he wants to sign half and half. Half high schoolers and half transfers.

Reactions: MTsumner92
Based on what 247 sports is showing this is all of the offers from the ones showing there (only FBS).

Three offers:
Arkansas St (3)
Army (3)
UAB (3)

Two offers:
ECU (2)
Georgia Southern (2)
Georgia State (2)
Kansas (2)
Liberty (2)
Navy (2)
ODU (2)
South AL (2)
Southern Miss (2)
UMASS (2)
WKU (2)

One offer:
Air Force
Akron
App St
Arkansas
Ball St
Buffalo
CCU
Charlotte
CMU
FAU
FSU
Georgia Tech
Indiana
Kent State
Marshall
Miami OH
Mississippi St
Missouri
Ole Miss
Purdue
Tennessee
Texas St
Troy
ULM
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest
WVU

I am totally OK competing for players with offers from those schools. Much better than a range of FCS schools as we have seen before.

Who should we be excited about, and who needs to improve before they can see the field?

That's great. It's pretty obvious we need QB's. I like they are more dual threat than just pure pocket passer. I think that works better for us with an OL that hasn't played too well. Let's hope one of these guys can be our QB for years to come.

Brandon connard seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Is he even playing at his new high school? Staff might have got cold feet on him

Tokyo is likely fishing for better offers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT