ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA football teams will play same opponents in 2016 played in 2015, with sites reversed

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
excerpt:

...Conference USA football teams will play the same opponents in 2016 that they played this season, with the sites reversed, assistant C-USA commissioner Russ Anderson said.

“That’s the plan,” Anderson said, though adding that the scheduling decision isn’t quite a done deal.....

I don't understand not playing all the teams in your division, it makes no sense. ODU should be on our schedule every year.

I don't understand not playing all the teams in your division, it makes no sense. ODU should be on our schedule every year.
Can't be done with uneven numbers. If the east played everybody in the east they would only need two games from the west to fill their schedule. The west would still need 3 from the east because there are only 6 teams.

Can't be done with uneven numbers. If the east played everybody in the east they would only need two games from the west to fill their schedule. The west would still need 3 from the east because there are only 6 teams.
I would rather us only play 2 from the west and the west play 3 of us if that's possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT