ADVERTISEMENT

Creative idea from Memphis

If they win out, how would one feel as a season ticket holder who paid full price?

Apparently, Memphis can’t do math or hopes their donors who buy season tickets can’t do math.

Single game tickets start at $20. Season tickets at $199 ($149+$50 donation).

So you could pay $120 for 6 games or $199 for the same 6 games or gamble the win their first 5 & pay $60 for 6 games.

You could pay $60, then they lose to BC, and you can still buy the 5 remaining single game tickets for less than the $199 for season tickets with donations.

You could pay $60, they lose to BC, then buy the $99 4 pack and single game tickets and still be better off than buying season ticket.

The lesson, it never makes sense to buy season tickets for Memphis football.

Haven't learned my lesson for MT football, perhaps next year.
At least MT is smart enough to discount season tickets versus buying single game tickets. Buying season tickets saves $24 over buying individual game tickets

Memphis is punishing people for buying season tickets.

Reactions: ewglenn
I think it's a great idea. As a season ticket holder it doesn't bother me. From what I understand the seats sold under this marketing program would probably not have been sold anyway.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
This STH quit purchasing a couple of years ago, but I still go to a game or 2 per season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT