ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Conference USA faces expansion threat from the Mountain West

Oh no! Losing those 2 power houses will kill us. What will we do? I say they can have em. Only thing Rice is good with is pepper steak. Maybe some good Indian and Thai cuisine too. Replace Rice and UTEP with Appy State and Georgia Southern and now you got a conference. Move us to the west and I'm all good. :)

An east division with Appy state, Marshall, WKU, Georgia Southern and Us would be crazy. It would be tough for Charlotte or F?U to be in there. They'd never win more than 2-3 games every year.

I would say add Louisiana if the MWC poaches somebody. They have a great fan base, an okay program, and good facilities. Plus, they are planning that expansion of their stadium to 60,000 seats or something ridiculous... so, hopefully the conference will be good enough to merit a presence like that... If it were to happen.

I love Appy State (sat in Neyland when they should have won that game last Thursday). Great fans, great program - who cares if Charlotte objects.

I'd also add ULL. They'd fit right in the west.

why add anyone, keep the numbers down and get that extra money from playoff money and exit fee's

App State and GSU would be great additions. Not sure why, but ULL never really interested me.

Oh, from marrying into an App State family I can tell you they hate "Appy" St more than we collectively hate the State still being after MT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT