ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL College football: Crowds decline for sixth straight year

I guess my love for baseball is taking off at the right time. The thumbtapping generation has different requirements than even Gen X.

That being said, the game experience hasn't changed since the 80s. Outside of cRap music being played constantly with a jumbo tron, everything is the same. Thumbtappers require wifi at the very least. When I go to a Sounds baseball game, the area with foosball tables and beverages makes me laugh. Young people are there at the game...yet they aren't.

I guess we need to convert the endzone in the tarps into something like pinewood social.

Here is another thing: Maybe its time for schools in MAC/CUSA/SUNBELT to go regional. I think we should be in a conference with Marshall, WKU, Arkie State, Georgia Southern, App State, UAB, Southern Miss, Troy, and ULL. Maybe more interest than flying all the way to utep...

Reactions: MT Glenn and T2Tool
Here is another thing: Maybe its time for schools in MAC/CUSA/SUNBELT to go regional. I think we should be in a conference with Marshall, WKU, Arkie State, Georgia Southern, App State, UAB, Southern Miss, Troy, and ULL. Maybe more interest than flying all the way to utep...

Stop now. You are making too much sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT