ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton snubbed by another progressive group

MTOleBlue

All American
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2015
The Nation is one of the country's largest and most prominent progressive newspapers. And today, they elected to endorse a candidate for only the third time in the paper's 150-year history... and that candidate? Not Hillary Clinton - Sen. Bernie Sanders! Another slap in the face to Hillary Clinton's campaign comes as Bernie Sanders rises in the polls in NH, IA, and nationally - and is the most electable Democrat in the race. Media reports indicate the Clinton camp is headed downwards into a full spiral of panic.

Clinton's problem is Sanders does mount a real challenge is she has to get out more often - the more we see of her the less folks like her.

While I disagree politically with Sanders, I think he is a honest man. He is touting the same things for his entire career.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Clinton's problem is Sanders does mount a real challenge is she has to get out more often - the more we see of her the less folks like her.

While I disagree politically with Sanders, I think he is a honest man. He is touting the same things for his entire career.

Exactly. The problem for Clinton is all of her strategies have backfired (and will continue to do so) against Sanders. Her health care attack in the last few days was a "Really? That was really stupid" moment even among mainstream media folks who tend to think she's the best thing. Sanders' supporters (and to be honest, I count myself in that camp as I am a moderate Democrat who has learned to dislike Clinton) are much more energized and it just seems like there is nothing Clinton can do that will make her seem better when all the cards are stacked in Bernie's favor. It's a repeat of 2008 and by golly I am glad it is, because I will not vote for Clinton even if she's the Democrat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT