ADVERTISEMENT

The Political Stuff Nobody Wants to Talk About

MTLynn

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
The Political Stuff Nobody Wants to Talk About

excerpts:

In my previous article from September 8th, I made it very clear that I supported Obama when he was pushing for disclosure, just as I now support the Alliance initiative working through Trump… All along, I have seen Trump as the “battering ram” that was necessary to smash through the overwhelmingly violent resistance to disclosure that exists. The “Fearless Dominance” and strong motivation to be the best, and make history, have somehow led to him doing this.

It should be very obvious to everyone that the mainstream media is in an absolute fight to the death with this administration… Benjamin Fulford pointed out that the Arch of Ba’al was erected in Washington, DC just as this nasty [Kavanaugh confirmation] fight reached its peak. This appeared to be another example of the satanic elites using “ritual magic” in an attempt to empower their plans… This same Arch of Ba’al has been on display in front of various gatherings of “globalists,”…

Up until the 2016 election victory happened, the opposing candidates in previous elections were really nothing more than Wrestlemania… Wrestling… has an assigned role for each character: There is the “Face” and the “Heel.” The “Face” looks better, and deliberately tells the townspeople how amazing their village is… The more loved he is, the better. The “Heel” is less attractive, and deliberately insults the town and its people…

[In 2016 election], Hillary was the “Face,” and Jeb Bush was the “Heel.”… The Deep State knew they had complete control of both candidates. Even in the unlikely event that the “Heel” won, [the deep state] still won the Election…

The media has been in a non-stop assault against Trump ever since he joined the race, and particularly after it looked like he might win the Republican nomination. If you hear enough negative stuff about someone for a long-enough period of time, you’re probably going to hate them just because you’re so sick of it. Now you can’t even speak about anything other than the “official” party line of the mainstream media without being censored… The amount of slander and libel that is occurring in this case, directly from a media that is supposed to be unbiased by law, is absolutely staggering.

The Alliance’s efforts date back to at least the Korean War, at which time the five-inch-thick binder called “The Plan” was created… The Alliance was aware that we were dealing with a genocidal, bloodthirsty cabal of individuals worshiping ancient gods and seeking to create total misery and death on earth. Top generals were on the verge of doing mass arrests during the Obama administration.

Donald Trump was apparently approached by the Alliance because he was only one they could find who had any chance of carrying out their mission

…if the Democrats really wanted to pick the most likely candidate to win, it would have been Bernie Sanders. He was FAR cleaner and vastly more likable. Hillary was very unpopular. She was caught in countless, provable crimes that dwarfed Watergate by orders of magnitude. Yet, the Deep State knew it had to be her. It was surreal in the extreme to watch how she was shoved down our throats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT