ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Blue Raiders open 2 point favorite v CSU

That really doesn't make sense to me. I would put my money on CSU like all day given that fact that our coach is a corpse and just wants us to compete because it's just another game. We haven't earned that yet. CSU is safe bet. I would love to be wrong but I just have that feeling.

That really doesn't make sense to me. I would put my money on CSU like all day given that fact that our coach is a corpse and just wants us to compete because it's just another game. We haven't earned that yet. CSU is safe bet. I would love to be wrong but I just have that feeling.
Surprised as well. FPI says Middle 68.4 pct chance to win

CSU had a good offensive showing against Colorado; their QB can toss the ball and I am not in the slightest comfortable with our ability to defend the pass. CSU did also have 3 INTs in that game, so maybe we can take advantage of that.

Reactions: MTFAN61
I hate to say it but I think we lose this game. I don’t think we’re any worse than I originally thought it’s just I think Colorado St is better than I originally expected. If I were setting the line I’d go CSU -3.5.

Did you go Saturday? How was the crowd?
I did... It was ok I guess, nothing spectacular. I don't think it was close to the announced crowd.

I overheard many tailgating that went home before game started vs going inside game. They came for the tailgate and then headed home, much like the Greek Life organizations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT