ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Blue Raiders open 2 point favorite v CSU

That really doesn't make sense to me. I would put my money on CSU like all day given that fact that our coach is a corpse and just wants us to compete because it's just another game. We haven't earned that yet. CSU is safe bet. I would love to be wrong but I just have that feeling.

That really doesn't make sense to me. I would put my money on CSU like all day given that fact that our coach is a corpse and just wants us to compete because it's just another game. We haven't earned that yet. CSU is safe bet. I would love to be wrong but I just have that feeling.
Surprised as well. FPI says Middle 68.4 pct chance to win

CSU had a good offensive showing against Colorado; their QB can toss the ball and I am not in the slightest comfortable with our ability to defend the pass. CSU did also have 3 INTs in that game, so maybe we can take advantage of that.

Reactions: MTFAN61
I hate to say it but I think we lose this game. I don’t think we’re any worse than I originally thought it’s just I think Colorado St is better than I originally expected. If I were setting the line I’d go CSU -3.5.

Did you go Saturday? How was the crowd?
I did... It was ok I guess, nothing spectacular. I don't think it was close to the announced crowd.

I overheard many tailgating that went home before game started vs going inside game. They came for the tailgate and then headed home, much like the Greek Life organizations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT