ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Blue Raider Beer Garden

I'd heard rumblings of this, but didn't want to jinx it in another thread. This is fantastic. I love that there will be small batch beers brewed and named in a theme based on our opponent for that week. I hope I can get them all checked in on Untppd!

I honestly sent an email to someone in the BRAA about the beer pavilion or whatever they call it at Colorado State and how we should do something like that with the new fermentation science program and Steel Barrel. Just looked it up and I sent the email in October of 2016.

They had to get it legal in 2017, experiment (prove to the naysayers hellfire wouldn't rain on the campus) in 2018, and expand it in 2019. I think they've wanted this for a long time, but unfortunately something involving alcohol at games takes a lot longer than it should to work out.

Reactions: MTLynn
Yeah, Dr Walker tried to get booze on campus over 20 years ago

Won't work. Someone will get into a fight, and or make a big scene while drunk, and ruin it for the rest of us.

Somebody will decide to go full on Hacksaw Jim Duggan and take a piece of the giant Jenga game upside someone's head.

Oh and they better have tiki toss because I will take all of your money and women on that game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT