ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Bama -38.5 v MT

Nope. They will win but I've said before, it won't be by that much. Halftime will be around 7-14 or 14-21. We will keep it close especially with them figuring out the QB spot.

But after that their depth will show as they pull away. 14-38 is my prediction.

Nope. They will win but I've said before, it won't be by that much. Halftime will be around 7-14 or 14-21. We will keep it close especially with them figuring out the QB spot.

But after that their depth will show as they pull away. 14-38 is my prediction.
Would take that in a heartbeat! My worries about the Alabama game were that Nick would be still upset about being left out of last years playoffs & wouldn't be quite as nice to a G5 like MT as he's been in the past. My fear was a 59-7 pasting to give his new qb some confidence going into the new year. So once again, yes would be pretty happy getting out of Tuscaloosa only 14-38. Especially after what happened in last year's opener against JMU.

Would take that in a heartbeat! My worries about the Alabama game were that Nick would be still upset about being left out of last years playoffs & wouldn't be quite as nice to a G5 like MT as he's been in the past. My fear was a 59-7 pasting to give his new qb some confidence going into the new year. So once again, yes would be pretty happy getting out of Tuscaloosa only 14-38. Especially after what happened in last year's opener against JMU.
Mind you, I won't lay $ on it. I don't bet for a reason as usually blue goggles get in the way of logic. 😁

Last edited:
I'm convinced we cover. But, if I place money on it it's a game I wouldn't wanna watch. Probably won't be a pretty cover

Hard to predict if we cover. Saban is not the type to run up the score on inferior teams. I'll say we will not cover because our defense is not good enough to stop their second team. I think it will be well over at halftime.

Variables in this equation.

Stock - First game - Bama

We don’t cover.

Numbers Calculating GIF by netflixlat

Well not quite as bad as my original July prediction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT