ADVERTISEMENT

another Lady Raider commitment

Surprised when I saw she had not been offered by anyone else. Assume the staff knows what they are doing.

Originally posted by blueboro007:
Surprised when I saw she had not been offered by anyone else. Assume the staff knows what they are doing.
Hmmm, I noticed that too. Interest, but no offers. Like you, I'm assuming the staff sees something there too.

CRI always seems to bring together a championship squad. The constant turnover in staff makes me concerned about our ability to maintain the level of talent.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I surely hope I'm wrong but I just can't see getting to Insell's "next level" with the recruits we have been bringing in. We are, by and large, getting good %$&-major prospects but not close to those sought by "power" schools. IIRC every player of the four we have committed for next year are small for their position. There are questions about each of the three freshmen on this year's squad. Time will tell.

Regardless, when you are getting commitments from players who don't have the 1st other true offer you have to wonder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT