ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL 9.16.17 - Other scores of interest

JohnDavidBlue

All American
Sep 10, 2005
Syracuse defeated Central Michigan 41 - 17
Vandy tied at the Half with K. State 7 - 7
WKU leads LTU 15 - 13

well utk lost on a last second play and now wku loses to latech on a fG with 2 seconds left, so at least there's that...

not that the wku loss means a damn thing to MT's situation. MT will play its way out of contention long before the Blue Raiders get blown out in Bowling Green.

It makes me happy to see Vandy succeed =/

I think they are way better than they have ever been and I think vandy is going to be a force in the SEC this year

Here's the deal y'all. CUSA looks really bad this year. We will face no CUSA team that is even close to the first 3 teams we've played. We're the only CUSA team to play 3 P5's. If we can get Brent and Richie back for FAU, we can beat them. If we do, we'll make a run. We can beat Bowling Green. If we do and go 2-2 with this schedule, we'll be just fine.

I stand corrected. Stock could be done for the year since he said he has a cracked sternum. SMH. Fire Rick Mallory BTW! He's been a horrible O Line coach.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Unfortunately CUSA is bad every year.

Well this year seems to be a lot worse than most. Last year I'd say WKU and La. Tech were top 50 teams. This year, we have zero top 50 teams in the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT