ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB 6'4" C Kara Meadows picks MT over P5

MTOleBlue

All American
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2015
Offers included Ole Miss, Kansas State, La Tech, and others. Kara Meadows is a 6'4" center from Clarkrange HS in Fentress County! Welcome, Kara, and congratulations to Kara and the Blue Raider staff! Very excited to see her join the team! She is consistently ranked as one of the, if not the very, best post players in the state.

http://www.dnj.com/story/sports/col...ge-center-kara-meadows-commits-mtsu/92006028/

I was skeptical when I saw another small-school girl commit. Has anyone been to Clarkrange? About the size of Lascassas.

But it is pretty impressive that she had offers from Kansas State and Ole Miss being from that small of a school.

I was skeptical when I saw another small-school girl commit. Has anyone been to Clarkrange? About the size of Lascassas.

But it is pretty impressive that she had offers from Kansas State and Ole Miss being from that small of a school.

Clarkrange is one of the best programs in the state in their division and consistently very good. I am not surprised she had big offers - very talented team and a great HS coach. Super happy we are getting more and more tall players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT