ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL 4 things to know for spring finale

One thing I know is it rained. I enjoyed watching the team go through drills. These guys are pumped. Let's get behind them.

The pieces are there to make a run. They really are. Our defense will be just as good, if not better than last year. We know what Brent can do when healthy.

The question marks are going to be what they were last year.

#1 OL
#2 OL
#3 ...... OL

Our season rests on the shoulders of our OL. The talent is there. The timing is now. Stock's been here far too long to not have had the best team in his conference. There always seems to be an excuse as to why we don't play up to expectations. Last year it was injuries.

I don't want to hear any excuses this year. It's time to take care of business.

I have been rather negative lately about MT overall and for that I apologize but I totally agree with Wiley and MTTim, we have the pieces to make the run we want.

And yeah, we need to offer Tatum Marks now. That kid has got an arm. For a 10 year old? Wow!

What I can say by being at the bowl game and watching our OL up close is that they improved a great deal especially from the mid point in the season. With the new signings and all of the experienced OL coming back, we will be in a much better spot starting this season than last.

Having VU, UGA and FAU in the first 4 games is not gonna be easy but if we can win 1 of those, preferably FAU, then we are 2-2 with the rest of the season wide open for us. Excited to see Zeke and Zack on the field together.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT