ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL 2022-23 Preview

Well that confirms Jalen Jordan won't be playing any time soon and I suspect probably out for the entire season. Wondering if that's probably it for his career with two serious back to back injuries.

Hate that for him. He seemed like a good kid and was a good player.

Well that confirms Jalen Jordan won't be playing any time soon and I suspect probably out for the entire season. Wondering if that's probably it for his career with two serious back to back injuries.

Hate that for him. He seemed like a good kid and was a good player.
Who knows what his thoughts are. Dish came back after two consecutive injuries. He has him to talk with about it. Just depends what is best for him and his future plans.

Interesting points, I took it his career was unfortunately pretty much over. Hope you're right & that he may still have hope to continue playing in the future. On a positive note I was glad to hear the glowing remarks on what it looks like Camryn Weston is bringing to the position. His size & athleticism can also really help bump our defensive intensity this year

11 AM tip Monday is no bueno for me, but looking forward to going to as many other games as I can!

Reactions: MTsumner92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT