ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL 2019 full schedule

So home thus far I think is...

TSU
Duke
Marshall
FIU
ODU

So either rice, UNT or USM is a home game giving us 6 home games. WKU for the last game is interesting.

Awesome, ok there we go. The 2 hardest west games are on the road.

Overall schedule is not easy but doesn't feel like this past season. Duke and Vandy are even to me. UK was better than Iowa and UGA is better than Michigan. Charlotte will be improved under Healy. ODU is without LaRussa, WKU will be improved with Helton. Marshall will be tough. USM will be tough. UNT will be as well. So the OOC is a bit softer while the conference play will be a bit stronger.

So home thus far I think is...

TSU
Duke
Marshall
FIU
ODU

So either rice, UNT or USM is a home game giving us 6 home games. WKU for the last game is interesting.
That logo that you are thinking is Southern Miss (Sept 28) is really Iowa.

Iowa typically has a power running game that is an old school style. We always struggle with those types of teams that just pound the rock. That will wear us down quick.

No matter how you slice it we are a .500 team. We might surprise and beat Duke at home. Otherwise another bowl eligible season and bowl loss. Sorry to be this way but there is no reason to believe it will be different.

No matter how you slice it we are a .500 team. We might surprise and beat Duke at home. Otherwise another bowl eligible season and bowl loss. Sorry to be this way but there is no reason to believe it will be different.
Don't know how you could feel this way. We only have 13 years of history to go on ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT