Oct. 17 FIU

Oct. 24 at Louisiana Tech

Oct. 31 BYE

Nov. 7 MARSHALL

Nov. 14 at Florida Atlantic

Nov. 21 NORTH TEXAS

Nov. 28 at UTSA

This post was edited on 2/2 1:05 PM by MidTnBlues

That schedule is insanely hard for a team like us.

I see 3 games im confident in - JSU, Charlotte, and FIU.

The rest are toss ups except for Alabama, which is a very probable loss.

Getting 6 wins is going to be difficult.

A little disappointed in not playing ODU. That is starting to turn into a nice little rivalry considering we have pissed in their cheerios twice now - beating them in football on national tv, and beating them in basketball when they were a top 30 team.

Wins that I think we can get...

Jackson State
Charlotte
FIU
FAU
UTSA
UNT
Vandy

Toss Ups...
WKU
Marshall

Probable Losses...
BAMA
ILLINOIS
LaTech

it could be tougher but don't see how. no back to back home games - at same time no long extended breaks, only one bye, no back to back road games.

MT could be improved and still not show it in the record.

Still don't understand why we are not playing ODU, and hate to see USM off the schedule.

I think we could realistically start 4-1. Illinois is beatable and so is Western. I think 8-4 or better is realistic. I think la tech comes back to earth. Losing manny and the QB will make a big impact. Marshall without cato could be intersting as well.

JAXST- Free Wings-W
FREEUAB- Bama fans get their version of "free wings" -L
Charlotte-W
Illinois- Toss up. We are due one of these. I say W. (crazy prediction: we're favored going in)
Vandy-W
WKU-Toss up but we have yet to lose up there in FBS so unfortunatly they're due- L(just threw up in my mouth)
FIU- Revenge at home-W
La Tech- Bulldogs have a UNT like fall-W
Marshall- Toss up -wish we got them earlier in the season before their qb was up to speed. -L
FAU - Toss up- Improved, gets revenge at home. Idiots want the coach fired-L
UNT- Going the wrong way -W
UTSA- Toss up, Sets the bar between a good or really good season -W
There is my 8-4 prediction.

Originally posted by MidTnBlues:
A little disappointed in not playing ODU. That is starting to turn into a nice little rivalry considering we have pissed in their cheerios twice now - beating them in football on national tv, and beating them in basketball when they were a top 30 team.
All of this plus they came in here for baseball last year with a top 30 RPI only to lose two out of three and I still believe if the last game hadn't been cut short due to a long rain delay we would have won that too. I know MTblues and myself really like our budding rivalry with them. Hate that it's going to take a year off on the gridiron.

Originally posted by SpaceRaider:
Where is ODU?
We have UAB to thank for that. With an unbalanced 13 team conference, this is one of the scheduling quirks. Makes it important to get the conference back to 14 teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT