ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Note on single game tickets

In what way? I've always been old fashioned that each team has their side for fans too, so curious why you way that.
The view is great. the people behind us in the open air boxes are great. The visiting fans are typically down further. Students are one section over. So the fans tend to have fun. We get to spread out a little too.

FOOTBALL Showing of hands.......

Got a crew of about 20 or so discussing our tailgate now for the home opener. Most haven’t been to a game (including myself) in 5+ years. “I’m pumped” “it’s going to be a fun season” are some comments im getting back. I think excitement is for sure higher than its been going into a season since ‘10 following the 10 win year.

FOOTBALL Branding/Jerseys

I thought I saw where they had the new Middle Tennessee hats that Mason wears for sale but I cannot find them anywhere now. Does anyone know where I can find one?
The Nike one isn't out yet. But I got this one in Gray. Under add to card it says "other designs available". Select that to get the text logo. I've already spent several hundred dollars here. Hats, shirts, jacket, and of course a version of the famous CDM vest.

BB RECRUITING 2025 Recruiting Board

Jake does a good job with these threads in the Lady Raider Roundup for the women's team so figured we should get one up for the men's now too.

This is a thread for men's basketball recruiting and this post will be updated to reflect new offers moving forward:

OFFERS:

Josh Dixon, PG, Milton High School (GA)
-- 6'1/165
Login to view embedded media
Jax Howard, PG, The Webb School (TN) -- 6'1/--
Jaylen Lawal, PG, Lewisville High School (TX) -- 6'1/170

The fans are more into the game and the energy always seems more college footballish. The home side is typically quieter and a lot older. You’ll get dirty looks for yelling. However, the food is much better on the home side.
100% on quieter and older. Sat in chairbacks at last home game vs FAU on '22 and the two guys behind us totally gave dirty looks when me and my buddies jumped up for a play.
Reactions: ewglenn

In what way? I've always been old fashioned that each team has their side for fans too, so curious why you way that.
The fans are more into the game and the energy always seems more college footballish. The home side is typically quieter and a lot older. You’ll get dirty looks for yelling. However, the food is much better on the home side.

FOOTBALL Branding/Jerseys

Probably need a newer one soon, the jerseys I have are old. One Blue from the Slappy Mac era where the numbers have peeled off, a Blue jersey with a Silver stipe on the shoulder and a BlackOut jersey with a Blue stripe on the shoulder similar to the silver stripe on the Blue. Not sure if they are from the same year because they are different brands and the Blue is an OT with a #1 that is part of the cloth, the Blackout is Nike with a screen printed #11.
Reactions: MidTennMtneer

I was under the impression they’d be available through ticket office today. They told me call back in 3 weeks
I am genuinely curious. Even if somehow 18-20K actually go through the turnstiles for those early games where the temp is 60+ degrees at kickoff, there will be no shortage of seats.
After meeting CDM twice we promised to buy season tixs. Which we have though can’t imagine we would make it up to more than one game.
So am wondering why not just wait and see what’s available the week of the game?
Even at that, still should be able to sit where you want for the most part.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT