ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING Your thoughts on the recruiting class?

I love Mason is getting good local prospects, gives me faith in the future of the program and really contrasts with the previous regime and what a waste of time with that staff their efforts were.
Trying to go through the archives and see how many commits were in the boat when the 2023 season kicked off..I want to say no more than four...

Read in DNJ today Stock only had a combined total of 3 midstste guys over his last 3 years.

We haven't played 1 game yet, & I'm already getting nervous about how soon it could be before Mason & staff get poached. I will honestly say I don't know that I've seen a coach & staff seem so happy about where they're at, & the community seems to be feeling the same way.

We haven't played 1 game yet, & I'm already getting nervous about how soon it could be before Mason & staff get poached. I will honestly say I don't know that I've seen a coach & staff seem so happy about where they're at, & the community seems to be feeling the same way.
Hopefully they don't get poached until the M/M gang are gone.

I think Mason is very happy with his situation right now. I don't think he'd just move up to move up as of right now. He likes the idea of building something here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT