ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Your EARLY prediction for regular season W-L record?

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
C3HBuCiXgAU3Bs0.jpg

OK. I'll bite. 6-6. Bowl eligible.

Glenn's right. September will be tough. We could be 1-3 and traveling to what will be a tough game at FAU.

My early prediction last year was 8-5 with an embarassing bowl game loss. Could I have been more accurate?

As for 2017, once again, every game on the schedule is a winnable one. Kudos to Massaro. He has made every effort to give Stock and Co. yet another chance to make an undefeated run and break out onto the scene. But will it happen? Ha, no.

I am a bit more bullish for the 2017 season, however; it's going to end in disappointment just like all the rest. Regular season will be 9-3. We'll go 2-2 over the first 4 games and then only lose to WKU from that point forward which will cost us a chance in the title game. WKU will win the east and likely CUSA, again. We will finish in second place, again. We will get embarassed in some crap bowl game, again.

Final record will be a respectable 9-4 and we will "compete" in all 13 games, however; people will still be very disappointed (and rightly so) due to the programs inability to even make it to the CUSA title game and another poor bowl performance.

There will be no staff changes, and it'll be business as usual going into the 2018 season.

Last edited:
Reactions: T2Tool
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT