ADVERTISEMENT

What does it say about someone who votes for an amoral candidate?

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
Cruz Unloads on Trump, Calls Him 'Utterly Amoral,' 'The Biggest Narcissist Ever'

As Indiana voters head to the polls in what is probably the most crucial contest of the GOP primary, Ted Cruz made one last plea to America regarding the candidacy of Donald Trump. Cruz opened up his blunt and scathing rebuke of the frontrunner by saying, "I'm gonna do something I haven't done for the entire campaign -- I'm gonna tell you what I really think of Donald Trump."

Cruz torched Trump for not "knowing the difference between truth and lies," calling him a "pathological liar," a "narcissist," and "utterly amoral." Thus far in the campaign Cruz has avoided criticizing Trump's character, but with the stakes so high he has significantly changed course.

Cruz Unloads on Trump, Calls Him 'Utterly Amoral,' 'The Biggest Narcissist Ever'

As Indiana voters head to the polls in what is probably the most crucial contest of the GOP primary, Ted Cruz made one last plea to America regarding the candidacy of Donald Trump. Cruz opened up his blunt and scathing rebuke of the frontrunner by saying, "I'm gonna do something I haven't done for the entire campaign -- I'm gonna tell you what I really think of Donald Trump."

Cruz torched Trump for not "knowing the difference between truth and lies," calling him a "pathological liar," a "narcissist," and "utterly amoral." Thus far in the campaign Cruz has avoided criticizing Trump's character, but with the stakes so high he has significantly changed course.

Flash,

Indiana just ensured Hillary Clinton will be our next President. Maybe after four more years of misery, America will come to its senses? Probably not. It'll probably take a catastrophic event(s) to wake us up. America's problem is a spiritual one, not economic. Individual hearts and minds need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ before America will ever be that "Shining City on a Hill" as Ronald Reagan said.

Last edited:
"What does it say?"

Mike, if you don't know, then I can't help you. However, I do wish you well.

BBJ, I agree with what you said. It's just unfortunate that so much of today's society is hopelessly lost.

Reactions: bigbadjohn45
Only the hard core democrats will vote for billary because everyone knows she is a crook.

Some democrats, most independents, and most republicans would vote trump or not vote at all.

Reactions: Hop45
I could argue that every candidate and voter is amoral. If your looking for a King who is perfect I would look up and stop looking to a man/woman.

Reactions: MidTnBlues
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT