THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3

UTEP at Rice (CBSSN) 6 pm

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5

WKU at Charlotte (CBSSN) 11 am
Middle Tennessee at LA Tech (ESPN+) 2 pm
UTSA at UAB (Stadium) 2:30 pm
FIU at North Texas (ESPN+) 3 pm

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
I was watching the Sunbelt on ESPN. Appy and Coastal Carolina were much more appealing to me.

I’ve been in the Acceptance stage of grief for several years now over crappy MT Football, conference realignment and the implosion of CUSA since 2013.

I was watching the Sunbelt on ESPN. Appy and Coastal Carolina were much more appealing to me.

I’ve been in the Acceptance stage of grief for several years now over crappy MT Football, conference realignment and the implosion of CUSA since 2013.

Oh I didn't even turn on the UTEP/Rice game. Watched all of the App/Coastal. Great game, great atmosphere. Coastal with McCall is a very fun offense to watch. You could feel the conference implications. Don't think I've ever felt any implications for CUSA games in several years.

Rice players were talking all kinds of sh!t at the end of the game. No wonder there was almost a brawl after time ran out. Rice has ZERO business acting cocky. I hope whoever they play next punches them in the mouth (figuratively).

Just under 7 minutes remaining in the 1st quarter and WKU is already up 21-0. Charlotte's defense appears to have quit already.

Instead of taking a knee, up 52-7, wku scored a passing td with :45 seconds left on the clock. Can you say Run up the score on a hapless opponent?

59-7
Doesn't bother me since they can take that to the American conference.

wku now Bowl eligible
Massaro is like “bowl eligible”
Oh My God Wow GIF

Not CUSA yet, but Liberty is leading Arkansas 21-5 with 5:33 remaining in the 3rd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT