God's Country
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30

North Texas at Rice (ESPN3) 1 pm
FIU at Marshall (Stadium) 2:30 pm
Southern Miss at Middle Tennessee (ESPN+) 2:30 pm
LA Tech at Old Dominion (CBSSN) 2:30 pm
Charlotte at WKU (ESPN+) 3 pm
UTEP at Florida Atlantic (ESPN+) 5 pm

UTEP@ FAU and Charlotte @ WKU are the key matchups today. Should be good games.

North Texas at Rice (ESPN3) 1 pm - Rice has something to play for. Rice to win and cover the 1.5 pts

FIU at Marshall (Stadium) 2:30 pm - 21.5 pts Marshall. Yikes. Marshall to win and cover. Bad bet though.

Southern Miss at Middle Tennessee (ESPN+) 2:30 pm - 13 pts for us at home. - MT win and cover

LA Tech at Old Dominion (CBSSN) 2:30 pm - 4pts to Tech. Easy Money - LaTech to cover

Charlotte at WKU (ESPN+) 3 pm - 17.5 pts pro WKU? Wow. CLT to cover. WKU should win

UTEP at Florida Atlantic (ESPN+) 5 pm - 11 points to FAU. Gonna pick FAU to win but UTEP to cover.

LOL I ate crap on a couple picks

LA Tech at Old Dominion (CBSSN) 2:30 pm - 4pts to Tech. Easy Money - LaTech to cover - LOL! no easy money. ODU covers L

Charlotte at WKU (ESPN+) 3 pm - 17.5 pts pro WKU? Wow. CLT to cover. WKU should win - Renoylds got hurt and WKU went to town. - L (CLT is tied with us now)

North Texas at Rice (ESPN3) 1 pm - Rice has something to play for. Rice to win and cover the 1.5 pts - Turd birds gonna turd bird. Lost to UNT. LOL - L

FIU at Marshall (Stadium) 2:30 pm - 21.5 pts Marshall. Yikes. Marshall to win and cover. Bad bet though. - Bad bet became my best bet. Marshall picked the right time to come alive but they are still in it with FAU and WKU left to play. - W

Southern Miss at Middle Tennessee (ESPN+) 2:30 pm - 13 pts for us at home. - MT win and cover - Ugly but the D took over the game. - W

Hoping UTEP doesn't let down and allows me to go 3-3. LOL! Weird freaking day.

UTEP almost came back. got it to within 3 points. They covered big time! 3-3 for me! Go Miners.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT