ADVERTISEMENT

Watts gone..

Thinking big here but I have to wonder if Josh Heupel formally of OU or MT alum Pierre Ingram as a co-OC / WR coach. Of course, now that their names are mentioned, that means Stock looks in a completely different direction

This strikes me as unusual since this is a few weeks from signing day. I've noticed many coaching moves taking place after signing day.

Awesome news. And IIRC, Brent Brock was elevated to recruiting coordinator last year.

Originally posted by MTBig Blue:
Awesome news. And IIRC, Brent Brock was elevated to recruiting coordinator last year.
You're right. He was indeed, but I'm not sure if that was more of a figurehead position than anything else though. They brought this Lawson guy in from UTK to specifically handle recruiting IIRC.

Originally posted by MTLynn:
This strikes me as unusual since this is a few weeks from signing day. I've noticed many coaching moves taking place after signing day.
They just wrapped up the AFCA convention earlier this week. A LOT of things happen there (it's where Diaz met with Mullen when he left MT for Miss State after 2009 season). You'll see some things happen after signing day

Next four months for most college programs look like this

January - recruiting
Febuary - matt drills
March - spring practice
April - spring game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT