ADVERTISEMENT

Walker will sign Right-To-Work law tomorrow

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
Kudos to Gov. Scott Walker for getting this done in the People's Democratic Republic of Wisconsin. This is an amazing accomplishment considering the millions of dollars that were spent against him. Gov. Walker has done some unbelievable things and this could separate him from all the other presidential candidates.

Wisconsin could become a Right-to-Work state tomor

The best think Walker has going for him is "actual" governance" despite heavy opposition. No other candidate on either side has his record.

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:
Kudos to Gov. Scott Walker for getting this done in the People's Democratic Republic of Wisconsin. This is an amazing accomplishment considering the millions of dollars that were spent against him. Gov. Walker has done some unbelievable things and this could separate him from all the other presidential candidates.
Flash, I'm in agreement with you that this is a great accomplishment for Walker in a unionized state such as Wisconsin. As I've said before, he's not my first choice (Ted Cruz is), but if he's our nominee, I'll definitely vote for him. Thanks for posting that, my friend!
smile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Blueraider_Mike:
The best think Walker has going for him is "actual" governance" despite heavy opposition. No other candidate on either side has his record.
Mike, although Ted Cruz has not served as Governor, I do believe his experience as a fighter for conservative causes in the Senate has served him well with regard to valuable experience as it would relate to the Presidency.

Also of note, having served as Governor has not historically translated into one becoming a good or great President. Two recent examples of Governors who went on to become not-so-good Presidents come to mind: Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.

Conversely, John F. Kennedy was a Senator and turned out to become one of our greatest Presidents. Just food for thought.

You are welcome BBJ. I will give praise to anyone with the mettle to stand up and punch the union thugs squarely in the mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT