Houston at UTSA (CBSSN) 2:30 pm
UTEP at Oklahoma (FOX) 2:30 pm
Florida Atlantic at Ohio (ESPN+) 5 pm
Middle Tennessee at James Madison (ESPN+) 5 pm
Rice at USC (Pac-12 Network) 5 pm
SMU at North Texas (CBSSN) 6:30 pm
WKU at Hawai’i 11 pm

Reactions: Raiders_55
Charlotte can be 0-2 in the 1st 7 days of the season. W&M oline and dline are bigger than. Charlotte

At the half, Goatlovers lead Austin Peay 21-17. Diliello is 8 of 11 for 74 yards with 1 TD and 2 picks. He also has 41 rushing yards and a TD.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Well CLT is a terrible team, one game MTSU sure should have a great chance at winning.

Well CLT is a terrible team, one game MTSU sure should have a great chance at winning.

Charlotte is a very momentum based team that thrives at home. They seem to struggle mightily on the road but almost always seem to play well at home.

FAU just appears to have their number. Whipped their @$$ last year too.

Charlotte is a very momentum based team that thrives at home. They seem to struggle mightily on the road but almost always seem to play well at home.

FAU just appears to have their number. Whipped their @$$ last year too.
Good thing MTSU has them at home this year.

You saw where Dearmon was. By himself in the booth. That says a lot too. That's where his a$$ should have been for us. FAU had a good game but Charlotte's defense was not good at all. We get both teams at home and I love that. Our D line gave FAU fits last year and I don't see that changing.

Reactions: elamlee
also, unrelated I know but what aboout Vandy outting up 63 on Hawaii? That shocked me. Their QB had a crazy run as well.

Made me wonder how really, really stinking bad Hawaii must be...

I felt like Stockstill was on the Warriors' sideline.
Hawaii was terrible, missed tackles all night. Vandy QB had 150 in the air and 168 on the ground. Hawaii may not win a game this year.

Last edited:
First games are weird. I'd caution about putting too much stock in any performance, either good or bad.

ODU vs VT is just 2 bad teams playing each other. Announcers pumping up ODU and SBC like they are title contenders.

Reactions: mtfblue
they may go offer this month, they have high scoring Maryland coming in as well. Maybe Healy can be the MT WR coach

Reactions: MT Glenn
ODU vs VT is just 2 bad teams playing each other. Announcers pumping up ODU and SBC like they are title contenders.

They were big time doing that. Made one good point though. ODU was picked bottom of East. They might be better than that. Not top of heap but still. But man, the castrated turkeys have a major major rebuild. WVU better not lose to those morons.

I just really really really hate them. And I live 40 min away. Them and UT.
If we woke up one morning and suddenly the stadiums had fallen in to the ground and collapsed (no one getting hurt) and they were so distraught they decided to give up football, I would throw a party. Orange is an ugly color.

ODU came out looking great getting a win at home in front of a packed house. Fans storming the field bouncing up and down with the rap music going gave off great energy. Big recruiting tool there. I like their coach. He has fire and passion and they are buying in.

Meanwhile, if we drop this one with JMU we will be lucky to get 2k actual butts in seats.

Great another year of #EATT
Can we please try something else

ODU came out looking great getting a win at home in front of a packed house. Fans storming the field bouncing up and down with the rap music going gave off great energy. Big recruiting tool there. I like their coach. He has fire and passion and they are buying in.

Speaking of CUSA schools moving on, AAC. ECU and NC State. Wow. Awful ending, awful kick with laces in, not out. Hate to be that guy this week on campus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT